Spent a few hours working on the website today! The things I added/changed:
- Fixed the About Me code so that it’s not a mess, which also got rid of the mystery buggy code showing up. Yay!
- The RSS feed is working now. I’ve subscribed to myself on Feedly!
- I added a Disqus commenting.
- I didn’t end up setting up Google analytics bc a) it’s not like I actually have readers, lol, and b) while working on the website, I went down a rabbit hole in the Delete Facebook and Delete Google world and also signed up for a ton of “secure”/”private” emails.
- Fix my title emoji. It doesn’t show up as the emoji in Feedly or in my page title.
- Fix the font size issue from the original theme.