Sewing projects I completed in 2019:
- Jennifer Lauren Handmade Gable Top in Tencel jersey from La Mercerie
- CCP Ginger Jeans in stretch denim from Joann’s
- Rae Pants from Breaking the Pattern book by Named Patterns in linen viscose noil from Cottoneer fabrics.
- Megan Nielsen Rowan crop t-shirt
- Peppermint Magazine Spring Shorts in chambray from Firecracker Fabrics.
- Anni Jumpsuit by Named Patterns in poly crepe from Joann’s
- CCP Carolyn Pajamas in floral cotton fabric from Kristen’s Thailand trip
- McCall’s 7226 paper bag waist culottes in linen from Joann’s
- Hey June Durango Tank in mystery rib knit
- Louis Antoinette Teddy Bomber muslin in zebra twill from Joann’s.
- Carolyn Pajamas in polkadot flannel
- McCall’s 6886 sparkle dress with side slit
Yarn projects I completed in 2019:
- Purpley ribbed socks
- Pretty harbour socks using yarn I got in Tennessee (total eclipse trip)
- Twist headband
- 2x2 Beanie
- Melted Mirage Shawl
- Weaving project!
- Katia yarn socks
My favorite: Melted Mirage Shawl
What I get the most compliments on: Twist Headband!
Yarn projects that are still in progress that I started in 2019:
- Davallia Cover Up from Pom Pom Magazine – I have to redo the neck/front band because the band really needs some decreases that aren’t in the instructions.
- No Frills Sweater – body is done! Need to finish sleeves!
- Twist headband 2 in Autumn Heather – leftover yarn from the 2x2 beanie. I ran out of yarn so I have to get more next time I order from Knit Picks
- Twist headband 3 in dark red KP palette
- Knit Picks Hawthorne Socks using leftover yarn from my Melted Mirage Shawl!